Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekly Workout Blog

Weekly Workout Blog - Week 63


Sunday - Nope
Monday - 15 mins Elliptical and 30 mins Treadmill

Tuesday - Curves

Wednesday - Nothing.... I usually go to Curves, but didn't get out of work in time. So I had to make it up on Thursday with a super Power Workout.

Thursday - Curves, 15 min Elliptical, and 30 mins Treadmill

Friday - Curves

Saturday - 15 mins Elliptical and 30 mins Treadmill


Exercise-wise, I did AWESOME. Hello, Curves three times and Treadmill/Elliptical three times. It helps that I now have a YMCA-buddy. My coworker M and I go and are trying to make it at least three times a week. However, I didn't completely track all days. For two days, I only partially tracked. I am *confident* that I stayed within my limits, though.




Goals for this upcoming week:

  • Track ALL food  (EXCEPT for Wednesday as it's my birthday and I will eat whatever I want, lol)
  • Curves at least 3 times (this is in line with a Challenge they're having at the gym)
  • Treadmill/Walk at least twice
  • Elliptical at least twice


Bonus points if.....

  • I make it to a Zumba class.
  • I do pilates.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

I want to try Zumba so bad...I wish they had one around here.