Day 13 - A Song that is a Guilty Pleasure
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
I seriously love this song. I know a lot of people hate it, but I still love it.
I mean, really, who can't relate at some point? This song came out when TG was in a relationship with this AWFUL girl. She was absolutely horrid. In fact, less than a month ago, she stopped by one of our remotes and started bad-mouthing him to one of my coworkers. Three years after they've broken up and she's going up to people she doesn't even know to trash him. It really was a good thing I wasn't there...... 1) Because she does know me and 2) Because I may have done something completely uncharacteristic and told her off.
Anyway, she was awful. This song came out at the perfect time because every single word fit. Especially the line, "What the hell were you thinking?"
I didn't even have to ask him that because he quickly started asking that of himself, lol.
1. Today for breakfast I ate a banana, a chocolate Calcium chew, and green tea with mint and honey.
2. My go to/never fail recipe is a super easy Strawberry Salad. Not exactly cooking, but it works, lol.
3. Something I eat that other people think is weird is Pumpkin Ravioli. I love it, but a lot of people I know think it's odd.
4. My worst cooking disaster ever was when I tried to make this chocolate strawberry cake for a church cake auction. It didn't go well...... fresh strawberries, chocolate cake, big blobby mess.
5. If I could only eat one flavor of ice cream the rest of my life it would be vanilla. You can dress it up all sorts of ways or just eat it plain. Yummy!
6. One food I hate and avoid at all costs is eggs. I hate them every which way you can make them. I also hate tomatoes. And, condiments.
7. What is your favorite meal? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Probably lunch or dinner. I do enjoy breakfast, but only if I have time to wake up, get hungry, and eat leisurely, lol.