This Friday was a little nuts and I missed out on my Friday Fun, so I'm squeezing it into Sunday.
1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?
Soccer players or basketball players.
We didn't have football at my High School (or college, for that matter).... soccer and basketball were our major sports. Have you looked at a soccer player with their shirt off? H-O-T
2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?
Both. Absolutely both, lol.
3. Diet or regular (soda)?
I've (almost) completely given up soda. Since the beginning of June, I've had exactly 6 sodas. This is a major accomplishment for me. While 3 of them were Coke Zeros, I'm trying really hard to stop. I'm trying not to take in artificial sweeteners.
Obviously, I much prefer regular soda.
4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?
A comfy long-sleeved shirt. It doesn't get really cool down here during the Fall, but at night it does get nice. I like long-sleeved shirts.
5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?
6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
I've found that I tend to be attracted to DJs, lol.
DJs tend to have great personalities...... slightly cocky, but not too much so..... usually fairly humorous.... interested in music.... usually pretty personable. If you find one that's also physically attractive, you're in BIG trouble (ie, The Guy).
It would be best if I found someone NOT in the same business as me. However, I spend most of my time around them. They (or someone related to my job) are pretty much the only people with whom I come into contact.
Krystal, back me up on this one, please???
7. Did you wear braces?
I did. I cheated with my rubber bands, though, so my bite is still off. It's my own fault.
8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
I love Keely's answer......... kind is sexy.
2. What's the strangest place you've ever visited?
I don't know.
1. Birthdays are: absolutely AWESOME!! I love them. Some people like to claim that birthdays become passe when you become an adult. Only if you let them, I say. I like to spend the whole moth of August celebrating and anticipating my birthday. After all, if I don't care about it, then no one else will. I love celebrating other people's birthdays, too!!!
2. My favorite birthday memory was .... I have several........ however, I'll keep it to two...... one of them was going to MGM with a few friends on my 11th birthday. We had a party there and then I got to be in the parade..... The other one was my 24th birthday when my friend Shannon got married. It had been years since I'd been able to spend my birthday with all of my best friends. Even though it was HER day, it still was one of my favorite birthdays. I got to wear a pretty dress, I got my hair and make-up done, I got to be in lots of pictures, and I got to go to a great party with cake and a DJ. It was awesome!
3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is ..... I really don't know, lol. Other than cake and presents, there isn't really a unique tradition. I personally eat whatever the heck I want and don't think about the calories, lol.
4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose The Melting Pot. LOVE it.
5. My birthday is on August 25th! 10 days away!!
6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go to Italy. I've been on several AWESOME birthday trips. I just want to go to Italy so bad, someday...... whether it's for my birthday or my honeymoon or just a really earned vacation.
7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was a trip to NYC when I turned 17. It was actually my high school graduation present, but my mom told me about it in August (on my birthday) and we went over Thanksgiving. It was the first time I'd ever gone and we had a blast. ALSO, last year, I got an amazing gift, which you can read about here and here.